Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Let the blogging begin!

I have enjoyed friends' posts for quite some time, but never thought to create my own. What would I even say? Well, now that Jackson is here, we are indundated with requests for photos and updates and have been too tired and disorganized to accomodate them all. I keep coming across people who didn't get the photos we emailed out or who want more (Aunt Kathie - I'm talking about you ;-) So, to make sure everyone gets their Jackson fix, we are blogging!

Jackson will be 3 weeks old this Thursday and he is doing great! He weighed in at 9, pounds 8 ounces at birth (born almost 2 weeks early!) and was 20 inches long. At his 2 week pediatrician appointment he had grown to 9 pounds, 13 ounces (which is great considering he lost 10% of his weight following birth) and 21 1/2 inches long. He is the sweetest baby ever. We feel very thankful that, so far, he is a great sleeper and a very calm, laid back baby (Not sure where he picked that up as I am a very worried, neurotic mother ;-). We're exhausted, but enjoying every minute with our little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment